In lockdown I’ve tried to live by the mantra everything you do now, try to make sure it is of use when “normality” returns.
With this in mind I have been going through the Biology SLOP booklets and made some changes to the originals
Some changes that have been made are:
- Proof reading
- Slight reduction in reading age and pitch to suit a wider range of contexts
- Sequenced in order of the AQA specification to allow teachers to repurposed easily
- Clearer indications of HT and Separate content
- Ecology includes the Separate science content
- More questions!
- Clear differentiation between comprehension and application style questions
As before massive thanks to all those who I have borrowed work from. please see the list of contributors on the old page.
WHAT ABOUT THE ANSWERS??
Listen I am not making the answers. Sorry. It’s just not something I have time for. If you make a set of answers then please let me know so I can share it here for everyone else.
What about buying me a cup of coffee?
I don’t drink hot drinks and I don’t need presents. Just spend the time you have saved using these resources instead of making your own doing something fun.